My daughter has been attending this studio since she was 12 years old and has been here for 4 years now. She has improved significantly! Marina is an amazing teacher & choreographer, and has an amazing roster of teachers.
Compared to other studios that my daughter has attended, Rhythm and Grace is the best one. Because of the amazing teachers, she has shown great results at all the competitions she has attended.
Thank you Marina for being such an amazing teacher for my daughter and for the rest of the kids at the studio.
In August 2015 my daughter came to R&G Dance Academy from a well-established and renowned dance studio for many reasons:
• Smaller groups - each class feels like a private lesson when every dancer gets attention and as a result demonstrates incredible progress
• Opportunity for everyone - Each dancer gets an opportunity to dance the styles they like and to perform a solo
• Charismatic and talented teachers – many of them are young professionals that are filled with passion for dance and creativity which inspire dancers to work hard and challenge themselves
• Dedicated studio owner who goes beyond expectations for the well-being and success of her dance family
• Great environment where everybody is welcome and treated well, where friendships are made, where team spirit is born
We’ve never regretted our choice and were extremely happy to see the studio grow and shine. The studio hasn’t even celebrated its second anniversary while our dancers (both competitive and part-time) have won a bunch of trophies, distinguished themselves among very strong competitors and received special awards and scholarships.
We are very proud to be part of this family. Looking forward to a terrific 2018-2019 season and many other successful seasons ahead!
It’s been 10 months since my girls started to dance at Rhythm and Grace Dance Academy and we couldn’t be happier. I have found the teachers to be excellent and the technical training they have received has been outstanding. Most importantly however, the teachers have been kind and patient and have nurtured my children not only as dancers but as human beings.